Dress Code for Men
- No Camouflage
- No Shorts
- No Baggy or Over-Sized Clothing
- No T-Shirts
- No Hats, Beanies or Headgear
- No Backpacks or Over-Sized Bags
- No Sports Attire of ANY kind (Sweats, Jerseys or Athletic Wear unless it is a Theme Night).
- No Sneakers, Lugz, Timberland’s, or Construction Style Boots.
- No Cargo Pants
- No Sandals
- No Tank Tops
- No Shorts or tank tops (Female are allowed to wear shorts and tank tops).
- Jeans are acceptable.
Dress Code for Women
- No Hats
- Hot and Sexy Club Wear
- Let’s keep it hot and sexy
Who can attend:
The following people are eligible to attend Shadows:
- Single Ladies
- Single Straight Men
- Married People
- Friends who like to enjoy each other’s company
However, Shadows RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON, including approved members.
Usual Reasons for Refused Entry:
While Shadows Reserves the Right to Refuse Entry to Anyone for Any Reason, here are the usual reasons as to why guests or members are refused entry:
- Not being appropriately Dressed.
- Intoxicated when coming to the door.
- Breaking any club rules.
No ID, No Entry:
All members must show a valid ID at the door. No ID, No Entry.